Test yourself in the ultimate cyclosportive with our highly acclaimed professional support and a guaranteed start in the first group of 400 riders.
This legendary cyclosportive will take place on Sunday July 8th, 2018 and will cover cover 175 km with 5000 meters of height gain. Departure will be from Bourg-d’Oisans and the route will take cyclists over the mountain passes of the Col du Glandon, Col du Télégraphe, Col du Galibier and finish with the climb to the ski station of Alpe – d’Huz.
Our package includes VIP entry and a start in the first group of 400 riders with our professional support and private feed stations on race day. Our base for the weekend will be the 4 star Hotel Chamois D’or situated in Alp d’huez and provides a fabulous spa and excellent restaurant. Please note this trip is limited to 12 guests.
The Price Includes
- Private airport transfers
- VIP entry and fees
- Four star hotel accommodation
- Assistance to assemble & pack your bike
- All meals and sports nutrition
- Professional mechanic
- Experienced staff
- Private feed stations
- Professionally equipped support vehicles
- Complimentary products for use on the trip
- Client to staff ratio of 4-1